Energy-intensive industrials across Europe are responsible for 20% of the EU’s emissions and about 25% of final energy consumption, but they are also the key enablers of the various European net zero targets.
From sectors like cement and metals through to O&G, chemicals, glass, ceramics, paper and more – heavy emitters across Europe have stepped up a gear in 2021 and are working to achieve the net zero targets enshrined in law and demanded by investors and customers.
Decarb Connect Europe convenes the most high profile audience of European industrial leaders, along with their investors and solutions partners, to explore how we move from targets to strategy, from strategy to transformation and from transformation to measurable results.
If you are tasked with setting and deploying a decarbonisation roadmap, identifying concrete actions to lower CO2 – or you’re a technology disruptor or investor looking for collaborators – join 350+ peers virtually at Decarb Connect Europe, 5 – 7 October 2021. You’ll discover:
- How to move from individual innovations to an integrated, company-wide decarbonisation strategy
- How you can prove to board members, investors and stakeholders that there is value, not just cost, in decarbonisation
- Which CO2 business models are most competitively sustainable?
- Which technology projects have proven that decarbonisation is possible, and which are now moving to scale
- Which clusters and consortia are open to new customers and offer opportunities to capture, transport, store or re-purpose co2 emissions?
- Regulatory incentives and policies that you can tap into right now
- Investors and investment vehicles ready to project finance, create SPVs and other at-scale financing
- How to evaluate your list of next-gen innovations and market-ready net zero solutions and technologies