Energy-intensive industrials across Europe are responsible for 20% of the EU’s emissions and about 25% of final energy consumption, but they are also the key enablers of the various European net zero targets.
Whilst emissions are falling, without major efforts and investments industrials will not be able to achieve carbon neutrality by 2050.
Its time for the industrial eco-system to come together to define the right pathways to our net zero future.
If you are tasked with setting and deploying a decarbonisation roadmap, identifying concrete actions to lower CO2 – or you’re a technology disruptor or investor looking for collaborators – join 350+ peers at DCEU. You’ll discover:
- How heat and energy-intensive industries are building their decarbonisation roadmaps
- Which clusters and consortia are open to new customers and offer opportunities to capture, transport, store or re-purpose co2 emissions?
- Which new emerging co2 business models are most competitively sustainable?
- Identify regulatory incentives and policies that are geared to speeding up decarbonisation
- Source funding options and partners for your decarbonisation plans
- Evaluate your list of next-gen innovations and market-ready net zero solutions and technologies
- Understand what is required of you and how to get ready for next gen decarbonisation tech like CCUS, hydrogen and more