The Decarbonisation Leaders Network unites industrial leaders from across the hard to abate sectors, and from around the world, to clarify and accelerate path to net zero.
The answer to how we get to true carbon neutrality in the hard to abate sectors won’t be answered by one approach, one type of individual or one category of technology. The network welcomes a range of different experiences, functional backgrounds and a variety of solutions to complex problems.
BASF, Liberty Steel, LafargeHolcim, Tata Steel, ROCA Group, NSG, Repsol, Ikigai Capital, World Cement Association, Arizona State University, CRH, Monash University, SABIC, Saudi Aramc, Votorantim Cimentos, Tupras, Eurometaux, EdP, Dalmia Cement, Imperial College, Vale Base Metals, Cemex, Carmeuse
Join us and help develop a cross-sector movement:
- Ensure the successful delivery of decarbonisation projects in hard to abate sectors
- Advance the deployment of tools and strategies that eliminate or massively reduce emissions & clean up the toughest to abate processes
- Support the financing and scale up of critical projects
- Build a support network that shares the right practice
- Accelerate decarbonisation in a resource-effective way, showing leadership in tackling the climate challenge