FREE REPORT: Scaling up CCUS – market insights
Working in association with Carbon Clean, the global leader in point source carbon capture solutions, we are delighted to be releasing the first of its kind benchmarking report to provide insight into the current state of play for CCUS strategies and projects.
65% of respondents see CCUS as ‘critical’ or ‘important’ and plan to use it to reach their 2030/2050 goals.
The report is broken down into three key areas; the economics of carbon capture, the operational challenges around CCUS and the pace of roll out. Each combining factual analysis and opinion.
Contributors to the report include:
- Brent Constantz, CEO, Blue Planet
- John Norton, Jr., Director of Energy, Research and Innovation, Great Lakes Water Authority
- Markus Rentsch, Technical Director, Jura Management AG
- Lorna Bennet, Project Engineer, Offshore Renewable, Energy Catapult
- Luis Aviles, OFS Account Manager, Schlumberger
- Siri Hoven, Investment Manager, Equinor Ventures
- Cem Gercek, Regional Operations Manager and Decarbonisation Leader, Carmeuse
- Alfredo Carrato, Venture Architect, CEMEX Ventures
- Dimitrios Koufos, Lead Direct Finance – Associate Director, Energy Efficiency/Climate Change, EBRD