Janice Tran joins Alex Cameron to talk about Kanin’s solution that is already converting waste industrial heat into clean energy, Ideal for those looking for a highly cost-effective step in their industrial decarb strategy.
Listen in to learn about a decarbonisation solution for industrials looking to effect change in the short term. Janice Tran, CEO and Co-Founder of Kanin Energy, talks with Alex about how waste-heat-to-energy can act as an in-road for industrials seeking to decarbonise. Janice talks about how tech like this can help fund further decarbonisation plans, as well as have an impact on your CO2 footprint. You’ll also hear about their recently announced collaboration with Tallgrass Energy and how the opening of their second office in Houston fits into the plans for future platform development.
- Learn more about Kanin Energy here
- Read more about Kanin Energy’s collaboration with Tallgrass Energy here
- Check out Janice Tran’s profile on Harvard Business School’s page
- Find out more about our work with industrial decarbonisation leaders here
- Interested in exploring the emergence of major decarbonisation hubs in the US? Check out our next event – Decarb Invest 2022. Join us to evaluate the CCUS, H2 and clean power hubs in development in the US. Find out when multi megaton and gigaton projects will be live ahead of 2030.
- Contact us to learn more or to get involved in the podcast series: email@example.com
Many thanks to Sassy at Janno Media for her support of this series.