Schneider Electric: The role of the Prosumer in accelerating the energy transition - what solutions will enable a more resilient and flexible grid?
Scott Harden, CTO of Innovation at Schneider Electric, leads the technology roadmap for Innovation across Schneider Electric, which as all our listeners will know is a leader in the sustainability. Scott joins the podcast to talk about the prosumer and its impact in the energy transition.
Our core discussion centers on the need for electrification and increased resilience across the grid (both are key to industrials targeting decarbonization), so listen in to hear our wide ranging discussion on these kinds of points:
- What does a fully decarbonised grid look like… physically and theoretically?
- Who will need to participate in order to modernize the grid what will different groups bring to the table?
- What business models and service opportunities could be unleashed by a fully decarbonised grid?
- Listen in to understand the role the “Prosumer” plays in this but also the real shift needed to reconsider the grid and to reimagine who can contribute to its evolution.
- What role will innovations like AI play – pivotal to building an economy propelled by new forms of energy
- How far off “decarbonization by design” are we?
- Learn more about Schneider Electric’s work in to decarbonize critical sectors
- Connect with Alex Cameron, Founder of Decarb Connect and suggest a podcast episode
- Follow Decarb Connect to access our interviews and content, all focused on industrial decarbonisation
- Explore Decarb Connect’s upcoming events in Pittsburgh, Toronto and more
Want to learn more about Decarb Connect? We’re a platform which supports the acceleration of industrial decarbonization around the globe. We look specifically at the most energy-intensive industrials from cement, metals and mining, glass, ceramics, chemicals, O&G and many more and help connect them to technology disruptors, investors and advisors.
Through our Decarbonisation Leaders Network (DLN), our members share insights and experiences as they accelerate their net zero plans across the hard to abate sectors. Check out our full offering and learn more about our members, summits, reports and webinars.
If you enjoyed this conversation, take a look at many more conversations and discussions about industrial decarbonisation taking place across our global event series
Our Production Partner and Sponsor
Many thanks to our production partner and sponsor Janno Media for their support in delivering this podcast. They continue to facilitate great conversations that connect us with our audience