This webinar has now taken place.
Tune in to this free webinar delivered by Carbon Clean, focused on exploring regional CCUS Hubs for small-to-midsize industrial emitters in the USA.
- The size of emissions from small-and-medium size industrial facilities in the US – exactly the kind of facilities for whom new technological advances are making CCS viable.
- The role of potential CCS hubs in enabling small-and-medium industrial emitters to deploy CCS, with focus on 4 target areas with particular potential: Greater Houston, Louisiana, Ohio River Valley, Great Lakes.
- The scale of potential decarbonisation that small and medium industrial emitters can achieve in each region highlighted; and the policies which are in place.
- Niels Versfeld, Director of Corporate Development – North America, Carbon Clean
- Laura Gillions, VP Marketing, Communications & Public Affairs, Carbon Clean
- Jeff Brown, MD, Energy Futures Finance Forum