Energy-intensive industrials across North America are under increasing pressure from investors, policymakers and customers to show how they plan to decarbonize.
Increasing cost of capital for those that lag behind, legislative deadlines at a local or federal level and emerging opportunities for premium products and services – all are drivers of current activity.
But to achieve this without damaging competitivity, leaders in cement, steel, O&G, chem, glass, paper and need to see realistic, competitive routes to decarbonization.
If you’re tasked with exploring possible routes to lowering co2, or are an investor or technology disruptor engaging around decarbonization, join 200+ peers at this technology-neutral summit to find your route forward:
- Find out about the competitive industrial co2 business models and projects that early movers are developing across the region
- Get expert interpretation of emerging policy, funding and incentives packages
- Find out how others are implementing roadmaps to decarbonize industrial heat, energy-intensive processes and legacy assets
- Learn about market opportunities for co2
- Build your hit list of next-gen innovations and market-ready net zero technologies
- Get to the heart of funding decarbonization at-scale
At Decarb Connect North America you’ll join industrials, investors, technologists, service providers, advisors and policy makers to forge a competitive right route to net zero.